1) Q: Can I choose the shop I want to repair my vehicle?
A: Yes. Under California law you have the right to choose who repairs your vehicle. Nobody can force you to have your vehicle repaired at any particular shop.
2) Q: Do I need to get three estimates?
A: No. There is no law that requires you to drive around and get three different estimates. Remember, you have the right to have your vehicle repaired at the facility of your choice.
3) Q: Do you offer shuttle service?
A: Yes. We do offer local pickup and drop off service to our value customers. Whether you need a ride to work or home, we can take you there.
4) Q: Can I get other work done on my car while it is in the shop?
A: Yes. We can perform other repairs while the vehicle is here. In most cases this will actually allow us to pass along some additional savings to you.
5) Q: Will parts be ordered before I drop off my vehicle?
A: Yes. We can pre-order parts when the parts are not in stock.
6) Q: Who do I pay my deductible to and when?
A: When you pick up your vehicle and you are completely satisfied, that is when you pay All Makes Auto Body your deductible.
7) Q: How will I know when I can pick up my car?
A: We will be updating you during the repair process. Once the vehicle goes through the detail department and passes final inspection, we will telephone you to let you know that you may pick up your vehicle.